Wednesday I picked my family up from the airport, and headed to Kona. I showed them around, took them to different stores, and got the food needed to make Thanksgiving dinner. On the way home we stopped at Waikoloa Beach Resort. We came home, dropped off everything, and headed to Hapuna Beach.
Thursday we woke up and got ready to go to the beach again. My mom was nice enough to stay home and get Thanksgiving dinner ready while we played (She is a WONDERFUL mom)!
We all had a lot of fun that day-- although it was a little cloudy! Then we all went home to a wonderful feast prepared by my mom. Although, I did make my first, delicious, pie! It was a really yummy meal considering we improvised on really everything!
| The pie I made. :) SOOO good! |
It was a wonderful Thanksgiving day. I am so grateful that my family was able to come to Hawaii to visit TJ and I. It made the holiday one of the best I have had. I am very grateful for my family!
** It would have been even better if Tyler and Lucci were able to make it-- they were in our thoughts**
No comments:
Post a Comment