Our last day we spent our time at the Polynesian Cultural Center. This is one of the things I wanted to see most in Hawaii. We were able to get admission tickets to spend the day visiting each 'village'. We also got to have dinner and see the show, "Ha Breath of Life". It was one of my favorite things I have done in Hawaii so far.
 |
| The above video, and this picture was the canoe dancing that each 'village' does. I couldn't get very good videos or pictures because there was so many people around. |
 |
| Each village had a show that went on each hour during the day. This was the show in Samoa. It was hilarious! This guy was amazing. He showed us how to make fire, break into coconuts, and climb the coconut tree. He was also in the Ha Breath of Life show that we saw. He was the main fire dancer. It was incredible what they could do with fire! |
 |
| Before going into dinner they had us take a picture. Aren't we cute? (Tiffany loved the guy she is standing by. She hurried so she could be the one to stand next to him)! |
 |
| Tiffany and I waiting for "Ha Breath of Life" show. I wish we could have taken pictures of the show, but no cameras or phones were allowed! :( I would definitely go see this show again! | | |
|
|
|
In the Tongan show, Jordan was lucky enough to get called up to participate in the show! Take a look!
The Polynesian Cultural Center was an amazing experience. The whole vacation was wonderful. I am so grateful for a great family who took the time to come visit TJ and I.
No comments:
Post a Comment