Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Kona Farmers Market

Saturday, we all loaded up and headed to Kona again. This was my families last day on the Big Island. We wanted to take them to Alli drive which is full of shops, and the farmers market. We walked around the farmers market first, and got some souvenirs. Kyle, my dad, and TJ found a spot right by the beach where they could watch college football. Naturally, they wanted to watch it, so my mom, Tiffany, Jordan and I continued through the shops.
TJ and Jordan both got sweet necklaces from the farmers market.


Everyone wanted a turn with Jordan's hat.
Tiffany and I found a Henna store, so we went for it. I got the flower, Tiff got the sea turtle.

My family left the Big Island and headed to O'ahu next. I, luckily was able to go with them. TJ couldn't get off work which meant he was staying home all alone. :( I felt so bad leaving him, but really wanted to continue the vacation. TJ was nice enough to let me go!

No comments:

Post a Comment