Saturday, September 8, 2012

Once Again.

We can't stay away from Hapuna Beach. Every Saturday we get up and head over to Hapuna. There is something so relaxing about being on the beach. The sound of the ocean and the sun hitting you, it is the best feeling in the world. Today was the perfect day. There was no wind, plus it was the perfect temperature. I, once again, hung out on the beach. I just love knowing that I am getting a tan. 
TJ got my picture without me knowing. I hate being in pictures- but I should probably show that I went on this vacation too.



TJ, went snorkeling. This is his favorite thing to do. He followed a huge sea turtle for quite awhile. I did go into the water for a little while, where TJ taught me some snorkeling skills. It is a lot harder than it looks. I kept breathing in water, which made me feel like I was drowning. There is something about snorkeling that freaks me out. I would rather not know what I am swimming with. A few weeks ago TJ was snorkeling and to his surprise, a Manta Ray came swimming up with him. Ever since this experience, I am afraid that it is going to happen to me. So creepy.



After the beach we came home to a fun surprise. I guess it had been raining crazy hard all day where we live. We got out of the car and heard a noise that sounded like a roaring river. There isn't usually water around us, so of course, we had to go investigate. We went to where we found the backyard cave, and found this---


It obviously had to be raining really hard to create this. It was fun to see this in our backyard.

1 comment:

  1. Hi MY Islanders... :)
    Now that's life in paradise, morning a backyard - afternoon a river runs through it... :) Love the pics...And yes, you need to be in photos to sweetie...They can't all be of my boy!!!
    Things look great...Hey, follow TJ out to work and shoot some pics of there... :)
    Can wait for the next post!!!
    Love you two!!!
    Aloha...
    Janet

    ReplyDelete