Saturday, September 15, 2012

Skim Boardin' & A Parade

Everytime we go to the beach, TJ sees something new he wants. A few Saturdays ago, he saw a bunch of guys doing.. drum roll... SKIM BOARDING. So, of course next time I went out I had to get him a skim board. Today, we went to the beach to try it out.


My cute little beach bum is all ready to take on skim boarding. It looks easier than it really is... Here is some footage of TJ attempting to ride the skim board. He actually got pretty good after a few hours of practicing.



Now- if you want to see him in action, check out this video!


Earlier this week we had heard there was going to be a parade in town for Aloha week. I was excited to go see it all week. I woke up early to get all ready so we could get in town and get a good spot to watch this parade. Well, TJ had something else in mind. He would not get ready to go because he wanted to watch College Football. By the time we got down to the parade we caught the last four floats. The floats I did get to see were pretty cool. Lots of Hawaiian music.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Kids... :)

    Amber I love this blog honey more and more...The video is amazing...Now I want more and more...:) TJ sweetie you are so dang fun and seeing you in all your skimming glory is so great!!!

    All my love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete