As most know, TJ and I have it in for each other when it comes to NFL football. Last Sunday the feud began with Steelers and Broncos going head to head. With all the smack talk before and during the game, I am the one who ate my words by the end. By some miracle (Peyton Manning) the Broncos pulled off the win. I hate loosing to TJ, especially when my Steelers are involved. I am still sure we will take the Super Bowl, and TJ will be crying when the Broncos don't even make it to the playoffs. :)
I think Chris is really jealous right now because #1 - your back yard view is yamazing and #2 - He wishes I was a die hard football fan. Too bad for him.
ReplyDeleteOh my!!! I can't even go there this year... :( My Peyton in the land of orange...all I can say is here is there for the MONEY, because we all know if he wanted another ring he would have signed with the 49er's...Oh don't get me started...But man oh man you are enjoying football in stlye kiddos...;)
ReplyDeleteLove you!!!
Mom