Saturday, September 1, 2012

Just another Saturday at the beach

Every Saturday all TJ wants to do is go play at the beach. He is like my little 5 year-old who can't stay away from the water! We got him a snorkel a few weeks ago to keep him busy while I lay on the beach TRYING to get a tan. Today, happened to be a very special day at the beach. The waves were HUGE. We have not seen them this big so far. When they were crashing, they would go to TJs neck. It was insane. TJ had the time of his life and I was able to get some shots of the action! (I never timed it right to catch them at their prime)


Do you see TJs little head peaking out? He rode this wave!




While I was on the beach I had to play with my new camera. I got some pretty cool shots! :)

The waves were SO big!

The pictures don't do the waves justice. The lifeguards starting putting signs around the beach warning everyone about the big waves. It was crazy! We hope more beach days are like this! 

Just hanging out. :)

3 comments:

  1. Look at you guys!!! How fun! Those waves are HUGE! In all my years going to the beaches in Florida I have never seen waves that big!!! How fun for TJ! Are you getting tan?!? You got a new camera?!?? Great pics! Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooo Jealous!!!! I would choose every saturday a beach day too!!!! Looks so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! What kind of camera?

    ReplyDelete