*HAPUNA BEACH*
We had our first Hawaiian beach experience today! We went to the sandy beach that is 20 minutes away from our house. It was GORGEOUS! The water was so many shades of blue and the sand was so nice. :) I think I am going to be spending a lot of time at this beach!
It was about 86 degrees- but it felt much hotter. I was laying out on the beach trying to get a tan while TJ was in the water. Out of no where a wave came on shore where I was laying and got me, my towel, and my beach bag soaking wet! That ruined my tanning session so I went in the water with TJ. It was OH SO WARM. We tried catching the waves with our body boards. It was harder then it looks! While we were body boarding we saw a huge turtle swimming not to far away from us. It was crazy!
We stayed at the beach for about 4 hours. I can't wait to go back soon!
Ummm has anyone told you how LUCKY you guys are??? :-P Haha that beach looks beautiful!!!! When I pictured you guys living in Hawaii I just knew you were going to have fun times on the beach like that! And a turtle?!?!?! How fun! THANK YOU so much for updating your blog and posting pictures! I, along with many other people I'm sure, am loving it! Miss you!
ReplyDelete