We can't believe it is ACTUALLY happening!
In 16 days we will be Hawaii bound for 5 1/2 months! TJ was lucky enough to receive an internship in Hawaii. When I first heard about the possibility of being in Hawaii for five months I didn't believe it. Well..believe it OR not we are going to be living in Hawaii! We are both very excited and nervous for this experience. We will be blogging all the fun things we get to do during this time! So stay tuned for some fun posts ahead! Wish us luck!!
Amber and TJ!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog! Chris and I are SO excited for you guys even though we are going to miss you soooooo much! Thank you for starting this blog - I know that so many people (including us!) are going to LOVE following your adventures! We love you so much! :)
ReplyDelete