Wednesday, August 1, 2012

3RD Anniversary

The Perfect Night With My Best Friend! 

Hawaii was a wonderful place to spend our anniversary! TJ unfortunately had to work from 6:30-5:30, so I spent the day hanging out by myself. I was waiting ALL day for him to get home! Once TJ got home from work we were able to go out and celebrate our anniversary! All TJ's co-workers were telling him the hot spots to take me. He decided on Waikoloa Beach Resort. It is a beautiful strip mall with shops and restaurants. I thought it was the perfect spot to celebrate our anniversary! We walked around, went into the shops, and ate at the Macaroni Grill. It was a really fun night.




My HANDSOME husband! :)


We wrote this on our table, and the waitress gave us a free dessert because of it!!




Our free anniversary treat! Yummy!




1 comment:

  1. Awwww you two are SO cute! We miss you sooooo much! My brother and his new wife just went to Hawaii on their honeymoon and everyone was so excited they got to spend a WEEK there... nevermind 5 1/2 months! Lucky!!! Looks like you are having so much fun - I'm so happy for you! XO

    ReplyDelete